BEAST Athletics is extremely proud to present our new Athletic Leadership Project program.
Coaches Reilly O’Connor and Colin Butler have put a lot of time and effort into creating this powerful combination of physical fitness and mental leadership training into weekly two-hour sessions for athletes in Grades 7-10. We are super passionate about it. We feel strongly this will be very beneficial and a great overall experience!
Snapshot of the value our Athletic Leadership Project hopes to add to the growth of your son or daughter:
- An understanding of the most valuable leadership tools for your journey into being a leader at the highest levels of sport.
- A lifetime membership to tools, resources, and people that are available to your continued development as a leader.
- Skills that will allow you to immediately have an impact on the team you are playing on.
- Life skills that will allow you to be a great person, a great athlete and a great leader.
- Critical thinking skills that prepare you for lifelong learning as a person, an athlete and beyond.
Athletic Leadership Project
Who: Instructors Reilly O’Connor and Colin Butler lead co-ed sessions for athletes in Grades 7-10.
What: 1 hour workout followed by a 1 hour leadership development session in the classroom
When: The dates for this program are every Monday 5pm-7pm starting April 24th and going through June 12th for a total of 8 weeks.
Where: Beast Warehouse facility (381 Birchmount Rd.).
Cost: $550 (you will be required to send an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org once accepted into class).
This will be our inaugural class and it will be capped at 8 athletes via an application process.
To apply, please send a selfie video of why you feel you would be a strong candidate for this program (no longer than 1min 30sec please) .
Meet Our Instructors
• Current NLL professional and assistant captain for the New York Riptide
• Current Director of Lacrosse for Beast Athletics
• Current Head Coach of the Toronto Beaches Jr A Lacrosse Club
• Graduate of Georgetown University and The Hill Academy
• Founder of the Culture Project
• Athletic Director/Head of Health and Physical Education Alexander Mackenzie High School
• Coach, Rugby Ontario
• 2 x Captain Brock University Varsity Rugby Football
• Balmy Beach Rugby Football Club 1st 15
“Compete With Pride”
Compete With Pride isn’t just a hashtag or an empty slogan. It is what we teach each and every day at BEAST Athletics.